We’re excited to be launching our new Customer Care Portal, ticket management system and knowledgebase. A product is only as good as its support, so we’re hoping that our articles, FAQs, discussions, and a centralized location for all your support tickets will make the experience smoother and more informative. Over the next few weeks, we will be integrating our support portal and knowledge base more tightly with our services, products, and self-help articles. Please let us know if you have any suggestions on how we can improve your support experience, we would love to hear your feedback. In order to access the new Customer Care Portal, all you need to do is register and look for the email confirmation, then just update your password.
Once you have activated your account, below is an overview of the features available via the Customer Care Portal.
Sign into the Customer Care Portal
You can connect to the Customer Care Portal via the Customer Care button located at the top right of the Ranked Brain homepage. From there you can login and submit or check the status of existing tickets, or start a chat session with our Customer Care experts. Over the next several weeks we will be updating the open access Knowledge Center also provides open access to Ranked Brain documentation, Knowledge Articles, Training videos, and other product information.
You can also go directly to the Customer Care Portal at https://customercare.rankedbrain.com
Creating and Tracking Support Tickets
From the My Tickets tab you can:
- Create a Submit New Ticket
- View My Tickets or Submit Tickets (Tickets the signed in user created)
- View/Respond to Open Tickets or Open a Live Chat Session with Customer Care
- Sort Tickets by Status (All, Open, Closed)
- All tickets that are created in the Customer Care Portal will also generate an email when status has been updated.
- You will also have the ability to rate the answer/resolution to your ticket once it has been resolved.
From the My Profile tab you can:
- Upload your company logo or profile image
- Update your user name
- Update your password
- In order to ensure any updates are complete make sure you click the Save Button at the bottom
Introducing the Client Spotlight Awards!
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our client recognition program, the Client Spotlight Awards. This program will showcase our clients efforts around innovation and excellence in the client community. Each Client Spotlight Award celebrates the success stories of our clients who are working to redefine customer experience, making a difference in their communities, and who have been recognized by other organizations for their efforts.
- Customer Experiences
- Community Engagement
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Customer Service Advancements
- Leading Change
- Training & Professional Development
- Recognition Received From Other Organizations
- Immediate exposure to an established audience
- Potential sales increase
- Major SEO benefits
- Increased web traffic to your website
- Social sharing potential
- Possibility for new and return customers
- Provides additional authenticity to your brand
Small Business Website Initiative
This initiative is designed to help small businesses with free websites by working closely with them to understand their story and from that knowledge tell their story in a way that increases brand recognition and their online presence. If your small business needs a website, or your current website needs to be updated, make sure to enter for a chance to win. If you know a small business owner that needs a website, make sure to get them entered into our program. All you need to do in order to have your small business entered into the program is fill out the program entry application below, it’s that simple. Again, please note that this offer is only available for small businesses. Entries are limited to one per small business, however, there is a way to qualify for an additional entry. Increase your chances to win each month by simply filling out the form and like our Facebook page. You can enter your small business once per month, however, your previous entries roll over! So we encourage you to enter every month to increase your chances!
More to Come!
As always, any questions just reach out to us!